Quality Education-Our Commitment
Dhawalagiri Multiple Campus (DMC) promotes prosperous, civilized, and equitable society through academic excellence.
The mission of this campus is: To create academic environment for quality education that values proficiency, rationality and equality.
- To create more advanced physical, pedagogical and technological learning resources.
- To broaden the access to higher education through special incentives for poor and backward students.
- To foster the career promotion opportunity for the teacher/staffs.
- To promote the culture of enquiry and research.
- To systematize the instructional process through effective teaching, consistent academic appraisal integrated with internal examination and feedback for increasing graduation rate and educational quality.
- To promote students’ engagement in receptive experiences through student centered pedagogical approaches, library use, research, community engagement, excursion and imbue a good moral and behavioral attitude to the students.
- To manage sufficient experienced full time tutorial staffs for tutoring, feedback and other support through each student’s academic session.
- To create more efficiency of the tutorial staffs through the provision of instructional resources and training, workshop, seminar and diversify the instructional techniques.
- To launch admission campaign focusing on female, dalit, disabled, deprived and disadvantaged students.
- To enlarge the accommodation capacity of hostel.
- To coordinate with the alumni and perspective donors to install scholarship funds for assisting the poor and talented students.
- To construct new library, new shopping shutters and hostel building and manage sufficient rooms for e-library.
- To introduce more incentives for the faculties for the further study and research.
- To create learning friendly instructional resources including well equipped library and departmental libraries with e-learning resources on diverse discipline.
- To promote the research with the assistance of UGC, NGOs, local levels and financial social organization.